20080730

ROFL.

Sometimes, I just wna sit and laugh at people's life, how ridiculous they seemed and that they yet seem to be so proud of it. Yes yes, life's all about the good stuff, whatever happened to yourrrr bad side? Wooo hoo, good deal it's hidden. Doubting your downfall doesn't seem to make you stronger, so when will you ever learn? My life had never been like that little Miss Perfectionist, 'cause I'm not. I strive for balance in mine. Learning from my past and mistakes are a pain, but who don't pick themselves up whenever they fall? Well, for some people still do strive for perfection which I totally reckon, futile. Stop building pretty little sandcastles in the air and get back down to reality, please. LOL. I better shut up now, the whole contradiction thing, it's scary somehow.

I'm tired and someone didn't try hard enough to make it better for me! Said, bye bye bye bye and hung up. He says he doesn't wna disturb me further. Well.. The least you could do was to TALK TO ME when you wanted me call. I'm already so fucking boredddd with my projects. And stop asking me to miss you! 'Cause I won't tonight! NEVERMIND. I digress :)

With such utter disgust,
Jolene.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ai Ni said...

i think i know who you're talking abt? hahaha and i don't see a tag box!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

hahahs i don't have one :D i only use comments now. anyw, i'm talking abt ppl in general. lol. ;)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home